FAFSA Workshop-Monday, Nov. 4th
Graduating class of 2020-
Will you be attending a Junior College or University? If so, you will need to fill out your FAFSA-Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Some technical colleges require FAFSA to be filled out as well. Please bring 2018 tax returns and have your FSA ID prior to attending. If you have any questions, please call the SHS counseling office -325-574-8800 ext 8200.